2U Server Cases and a Server Rack

Got a old videocard, Networkcard, Modem, whole PC>? ANything PC related Post it here !
PhiberOptik
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

2U Server Cases and a Server Rack

Postby PhiberOptik » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:54 pm

All equipment is located in Cordova, close to Shelby Farms.

I have (2) 2U server cases, in good shape. They are solid cases that are just scratched on the top. They will accept ATX form motherboards and standard power supplies. One comes with one case fan and the other comes with 2 case fans. Both have (2) 90mm or (2) 120mm case fans. They both have (4) 5.25" drive bays, (1) 3.5" floppy bay and will hold (3) standard 3.5" HDDs. Each case comes with a motherboard and power supply. One unit has a dual Pentium III 800 and the other has a dual Pentium II 400 or 450. Not sure the exact specs on the power supplies, but I'm thinking they are both 300w and 250w. There are 4 hard drives in both cases, 2 older Quantum drives and 2 Western Digital drives, (1) 120 GB and (1) 80GB. Both the WD drives are fairly new and should be 7200 8MB cache drives, but I'm not 100% sure.

Each case is $40 and this includes the motherboard and hard drives, one (1) 10/100 Intel network card, two (2) Lite-On CD-RW, (2) sound cards, (2) power supplies, (4) hard drives and everything I can find that came with these cases. If you need specifics on the motherboards, I can provide the specifics. BOTH systems DO come with RAM, 1GB for the PIII and I think 512MB for the PII. I also have another dual PII that came from a server system and is fairly good equipment that will go with the 2 servers, but only if both server cases are purchased.

There is also a server rack I would like to get rid of. I have no use for it anymore. It is about 7" tall and will hold probably 6 or 7 2U cases. There is also a tray that can be used to sit a printer or monitor on that I'll provide with it. I would like $60 for this.

I can't provide pictures as I don't have a camera that I can use and download pictures to a computer. If you have any questions, please email me or call the number below.

Thanks,

Jon
minigts@gmail.com

Return to “For Sale”