Warcraft III

Baldurs Gate 2 Icewindale , Ever-Crack and the rest. Find locals to play with, hints, etc ....
~NeXuS~
n00b3

Postby ~NeXuS~ » Thu May 17, 2001 7:10 pm

This is going to be an awesome game. Like all Blizzard games, we're gonna have to wait because of delay delay and delay!!! Have mercy! Nonetheless, the screenshots of this game is friggin awesome. I can't wait for it to come out. Also the expansion for Diablo 2 is UBER like most of the EQ people would like to say. :grin: Hail to Blizzard!

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Thu May 17, 2001 9:20 pm

Blizzard sorta let me down with diablo2 I was expecting alot more . Dont get me wrong the game was awesome but did it keep me as entertained as the last one ? No ...main complaint was graphics. Looks ok on 15's and 17's but my 21' it looked like total crap. Played well though and they kept most of the cheaters at bay, for a while at least. War2 was the best game they did in my opinion so War3 has some high standards to live up to but if anyone can pull it off its blizzard :grin:
Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

~NeXuS~
n00b3

Postby ~NeXuS~ » Thu May 17, 2001 9:39 pm

Diablo 2 didn't live up to expectations as much as I wanted it to so I agree w/ you there. Nonetheless, it keep me glued to the computer screen until my eyes watered. Hopefully by increasing the resolution to 800 x 600 on the expansion can keep us playas intrigued. As far as WCIII, it does have a lot to live up to b/c WCII was "Fat!" The new 3d environment will have to be getting used to but do prepare to wait a LONG time before it actually comes out! :razz:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ~NeXuS~ on 2001-05-17 22:42 ]</font>

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Thu May 17, 2001 10:26 pm

Dont you mean PHAT :grin: War 2 was da bomb ! I still play it from time to time ..
Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

|NUDE|Pharsalus
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby |NUDE|Pharsalus » Mon May 21, 2001 1:27 am

Gentlemen,

concerning WCIII gameplay, I've been practicing my 3D RTS playability on several different demos. Earth 2150 made an excellent "practice game."

Though it will certainly take some getting use to for some of us, Blizzard has an unsurpassable ability to create the most stream-lined interface I have ever encountered.

I have high hopes for WC3. :smile:
"As you do not know what is the way of the wind, or how the bones grow in the womb of her who is with child, so you do not know the works of God who makes all things."

-- Ecclesiastes 11:5

///AgenT CarTeR
n00b3

Postby ///AgenT CarTeR » Fri Jun 08, 2001 11:14 am

it r gonna own
[img:3dthn7nm]http://www.ugnetwork.org/chris_g/signatures/agentcarter.gif[/img:3dthn7nm][img:3dthn7nm]http://elite187.homestead.com/files/grim_sig.gif[/img:3dthn7nm]

~NeXuS~
n00b3

Postby ~NeXuS~ » Mon Jun 18, 2001 8:59 pm

I guess that WC Adventures never came out. I think they cancelled it...kinda sux...well, it didn't look to appealing to me anyways. The thought of an animation wc game wasn't my type. Glad they cancelled it. Does anyone know when WCIII is scheduled to be out or released? :grin:

Return to “RPGs -Not Just for Breakfast any more”