EverQuest - Saryrn

Baldurs Gate 2 Icewindale , Ever-Crack and the rest. Find locals to play with, hints, etc ....
Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Tue Oct 16, 2001 1:20 pm

Hey guys! I'm on the saryrn server
as a level 22 bard, and a soon-coming powerleveling warrior. Just going to say if anyone is getting EQ ($10 from wal-mart LOL) I can help them out in-game.

-- Tiabin / Daniel Patrick
--
"...Cut through the bone, cut through the wire..." - White Zombie

|NUDE|Pharsalus
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby |NUDE|Pharsalus » Tue Oct 16, 2001 1:56 pm

Tia,

Play a *real* MMORPG, holmes! :wink:

EverQuest was fun, but it had more negatives than positives I think. I would get on with you, but I've cancled my accuont...I had a level 28 Gnomish Mage. I'm all about DAoC, noW! :smile:

The only thing I miss about EQ is the corny background elevator music and my big, two-armed, floating turd that could root about as much as I can get a date (near never)! He was kick-butt! 8-D
"As you do not know what is the way of the wind, or how the bones grow in the womb of her who is with child, so you do not know the works of God who makes all things."

-- Ecclesiastes 11:5

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Wed Oct 17, 2001 12:35 am

If you get a good twink going, and don't play a sucky class... like a mage! *gag* You can have some fun with it. I'm kind of reluctant to jump on the band-wagon for any new game that comes around. I started losing my hype for all new games coming out when I played in the AO beta phase 4... Sad, very sad. I might still get DAoC... If I see it in a store that is, I don't plan on ordering it online. :smile:
--

"...Cut through the bone, cut through the wire..." - White Zombie

Return to “RPGs -Not Just for Breakfast any more”